Elleebana Lash Lift
Training & Certification
This is your Services Page. It's a great opportunity to provide information about the services you provide. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want to share with site visitors.
Becoming a Elleebana Certified Stylist gives you credibility!
Let´s talk about the importance of investing in proper training.
A lash lift seems like it would be a simple treatment, right? But in fact, without proper training our clients can end up with extremely damaged lashes and undesired results. Undesired results turns into unhappy clients, which than turns into bad reputation and no money.
Our course is designed in easy to follow stages. Covering all aspects, such as the science behind our products, to how to use our tools correctly, and lastly, the technical elements and skills that you will perfect. The content included in this course is only taught by Elleebana Trainers and will not be found elsewhere.
After, just one course you can confidently offer your clients a professional lash lift treatment with the ensurance you have the proper training and knowledge to achieve successful results every time. Successful results raises the number of clients looking for you and your services.
TOPICS WE COVER:
• Science of lash lifting, active ingredients, and the ingredient trends we are seeing
• Exposure to the various adhesives available
• Storage guidance and tips
• Eye and Eyelash anatomy and structure
• Business, room set up and cleanliness
• Client/technician wellbeing and self-care
• Comprehensive procedure knowledge on the Elleebana method and detailed instructions on mastering the technique of Lash Lift
• Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
• Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
• Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
• Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
• Patch testing and mastering the art of eyelash tinting
• Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
• Cost of treatment and income potential
• Elleebana facial Acupressure for a new approach to client treatments
• Frequently asked questions
• Reversed and relaxed treatments as well as lower lash care
• Homecare advise and recommended aftercare
• Taking a good before and after images
• Frequently asked questions and trainers tips/important notes
• Case Study submissions explained
• Competitions for building your business
• Criteria Checklist form
COURSE PRICE: $600
A non-refundable booking fee applies and is included in the above mentioned price and full payment is required to secure your position at a class.
A student’s lash lifting kit valued at $175 with a minimum of 15 applications. You also receive a pack of eye pads, a pack of micro brushes, Elleeplex after care, an isolator tool, instructional copyrighted manual, criteria checklist, student’s exam, access to promotional flyers file, promotional images and a posters for printing and a certificate upon submission of a minimum of 5 before and after images that are successful.
Our lash lifting class runs for 7 hours on your first day however your course continues after you leave with an online component. You will have three months to submit your before and after images for assessment. We have a lot to cover and we are extremely passionate about you getting the most from this class so please be prepared.
Depending on the class size you might be required to provide a model. If the class has even numbers of attendees, then the class can work on each other however this will be determined by your trainer and the venue booking the workshop. If you are required to have the treatment performed on you, please arrive with no eye makeup and ensure you are not contraindicated for this treatment.
1. A non-refundable booking fee applies for each individual cancellation. Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course.
2. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved.
3. All trainers in the United States are not direct employees of Elleebana. When you purchase a course from a trainer please ensure you read and understand and agree to all of their terms, conditions and refund policies. All approved and certified Elleebana Trainers are listed on Elleebana-use.com website
*this price is quoted for the first attendee only and travel/additional attendee cost apply
**Price is subject to change
Meet Your Trainer
Veronica is a Licensed Cosmetologist and proud owner of The Glam Studio & Academy, located in Turlock CA.
She specializes primarily in the art of eyelashes and natural lash health.